DOXYGEN(1) User Commands DOXYGEN(1)
NAME doxygen - documentation system for various programming languages
DESCRIPTION Doxygen is a documentation system for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors) and to some extent PHP, C#, and D.
You can use doxygen in a number of ways:
1) Use doxygen to generate a template configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -g [configName]
If - is used for configName doxygen will write to standard out- put.
2) Use doxygen to update an old configuration file:
doxygen [-s] -u [configName]
3) Use doxygen to generate documentation using an existing configura- tion file:
If - is used for configName doxygen will read from standard input.
4) Use doxygen to generate a template style sheet file for RTF, HTML or Latex.
RTF: doxygen -w rtf styleSheetFile
HTML: doxygen -w html headerFile footerFile styleSheetFile [config- File]
LaTeX: doxygen -w latex headerFile styleSheetFile [configFile]
5) Use doxygen to generate an rtf extensions file
RTF: doxygen -e rtf extensionsFile
If -s is specified the comments in the config file will be omitted. If configName is omitted Doxyfile will be used as a default.
AUTHOR Doxygen version 1.4.7, Copyright Dimitri van Heesch 1997-2006
SEE ALSO doxytag(1), doxywizard(1).
doxygen 1.4.7 May 2012 DOXYGEN(1)